I’m a full-stack web developer with a specialty in WordPress Theme Development. In 2002, I began teaching myself HTML and CSS. Within a few months, I was creating simple websites for friends and family. That quickly evolved into creating websites for local businesses. In 2009 I relocated from Virginia Beach to Richmond, VA so I could attend VCU to pursue a degree in Creative Advertising. Currently, I’m the Senior Web Developer at a Digital Marketing Agency located in Richmond, VA. My daily tasks as a developer include; customizing WordPress themes, troubleshooting website errors, and performing web updates as routine maintenance. Working with WordPress on a daily basis has enabled me to quickly identify and fix website problems at their source. Additionally, I work directly with clients to develop solutions for web-based problems.
Use the contact form to send a brief message about your website goals or ideas for a new project. I’ll contact you to schedule a meeting over the phone or in-person to discuss what’s possible. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.
Here are some of the website services I can provide;
- Strategize, Design, Develop, Launch, and maintain WordPress Websites
- WordPress Theme & Plugin Customizationations
- Monthly Website Updates & Maintenance
- E-commerce / WooCommerce online shop management
- Troubleshooting WordPress errors
- On-site Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Targeted Social Media & Email Marketing Campaigns
- Optimizing Slow Websites to load faster
- Web Hosting & Server Management
- Google Product Integration (Analytics, Search Console, Conversion Tracking, AdSense, the list goes on…)
- Website Code Auditing to improve performance
- WordPress Training & personal assistance